At Oakmere Wealth Management Ltd, we are very passionate about building long term relationships with all of our clients founded on trust, excellent service and superior wealth management planning. Implementing a financial plan is only the start of the relationship.
We provide a wide range of services whether you are looking to build, grow, protect or preserve your wealth.
Being an Associate firm demonstrates our commitment to a set of core professionalism principles and Code of Ethics. It symbolises our efforts to deliver a ‘united profession’ approach to building public trust and to elevate the importance and value of financial wellbeing through financial planning and investment advice.
Our culture is guided by these eight core principles:
1. Act in the best interests of clients, using a customer charter to aid transparency
2. Demonstrate integrity, probity and fairness by aligning with the code of professional ethics and conduct
3. Comply with the spirit as well as rules of regulation
4. Comply with the spirit as well as the rules of employment law
5. Invest in our people by funding a policy of ongoing training & professional development
6. Operate a clear diversity & inclusion policy, for both our staff and clients
7. Operate a policy of corporate social responsibility
8. Adhere to transparent governance standards and processes.
Enter your email address and register or update your existing email preferences.
The Partner Practice is an Appointed Representative of and represents only St. James's Place Wealth Management plc (which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority) for the purpose of advising solely on the Group’s wealth management products and services, more details of which are set out on the Group’s website www.sjp.co.uk/products. The ‘St. James's Place Partnership’ and the titles ‘Partner’ and ‘Partner Practice’ are marketing terms used to describe St. James's Place representatives.